What the Heck is an IUL?
Wednesday, March 04, 2020
11:30a - 1:00p CST
West Madison Wealth Management
Please check-in at the front desk & we'll see you on the 11th floor.
- Attendance is free-of-charge
- This class limited to 25 participants
- Light lunch from "The Corner Bakery" will be served
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Is there a fee for this event?
A: No the event is free
Q: Can I bring a friend with me?
A: Sure everyone is welcome, just register them so they have access to the building.
Q: Will this event be offered again in the future?
A: Possibly, the best thing to do is to check for future events & register ahead of time, since space is limited based on the available venue.
Q: Are you trying to sell me something?
A: No, we offer events because we believe it is our duty to help and support the communities we serve. It is our way of "Paying it Forward" and saying "Thank you!"
This workshop will help you to:
• Become familiar with the basics of IUL, when it makes sense to use them and when it doesn't.
• We'll review possible uses.
• Help you understand how the cost and the benefits.
• Ask any questions you may have.
• If you need more help, we can set up a time for you to stop by and talk, or we can connect over the phone.