What is the new SECURE Act? (4/1)
Wednesday, April 01, 2020
11:30a - 1:00p CST
West Madison Wealth Management
Please check-in at the front desk & we'll see you on the 11th floor.
- Attendance is free-of-charge
- This class limited to 25 participants
- Light lunch from "The Corner Bakery" will be served
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Is there a fee for this event?
A: No the event is free
Q: Can I bring a friend with me?
A: Sure everyone is welcome, just register them so they have access to the building.
Q: Will this event be offered again in the future?
A: Possibly, the best thing to do is to check for future events & register ahead of time, since space is limited based on the available venue.
Q: Are you trying to sell me something?
A: No, we offer events because we believe it is our duty to help and support the communities we serve. It is our way of "Paying it Forward" and saying "Thank you!"
This workshop will help you to:
• Become familiar with the "Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement" Act of 2019, better known as the SECURE Act, which originally passed the House in July, was approved by the Senate on Dec.19, 2019, as part of an end-of-year appropriations act and accompanying tax measure, and signed into law on Dec. 20 by President Donald Trump. The SECURE Act had several far-reaching provisions that will affect everyone building assets in Retirement Plans.
• We'll Review the Changes.
• Help you understand how it may affect you.
• Ask any questions you may have.
• If you need more help, we can set up a time for you to stop by and talk, or we can connect over the phone.