1-Federal Retirement Impact Workshop
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
8:30a - 4:00p CST
Organizer:Gabe Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenter:ProFeds Subject Matter Expert
[ Click on HERE or on Website above to register ]
- attendance is free-of-charge
- class size limited to enrich training experience
- training includes CSRS & FERS audiences
- spouses are encouraged to attend
- to request official time to attend, use SF-182
Frequently asked questions in the workshop:
• When am I eligible to retire from federal service?
• Does my military service or temporary time count?
• How much will my federal pension provide me in retirement?
• Is there a program that protects my retirement for my family?
• How does my FEHB program change in retirement?
• Should I keep all or part of FEGLI after I stop working?
• How long-term care benefits me and my family?
• What are my options for accessing my TSP money?
This workshop will help you to:
• Identify and manage key decisions to be made at retirement.
• Make smart financial decisions based on sound information.
• Align your federal benefits with the rest of your financial life.
• Take proactive measures today to help you tomorrow.
To register visit https://fedimpact.com/gm/